Cooperative government departments:
Chinese Embassy in Canada
Consulate General of China in Toronto
China ‘s Shandong provincial government
China ‘s Qinghai provincial government
China ‘s Sichuan provincial government
China ‘s Guangdong provincial government
Chinese Foreign Ministry
Chinese Ministry of Commerce
Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
Chinese Ministry of Culture
Chinese Ministry of Education
- China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, since 1957, the annual spring and autumn held in Guangzhou once.
- Founded in 1985, ZTE is the world’s leading provider of integrated communications solutions and is China’s largest communications equipment company, the world’s fourth largest mobile phone manufacturer.
- Shenyang Machine Tool Plant is China’s largest comprehensive lathe factory and state-level CNC machine tool development and manufacturing base.
- Hainan Airlines is China’s fourth largest airline, the company now total assets of over 120 billion yuan, its fleet size of more than 230 aircraft, opened more than 500 domestic and international routes, more than 130 cities navigation.
- Bombardier is an international transportation equipment manufacturer based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Industry ranked first in the world. The main products are regional aircraft, business jet aircraft, railway and high-speed railway locomotives, urban rail transit equipment.
- Watson’s treatment system is North America’s most comprehensive manufacturer of mist treatment.
Wangfujing is a comprehensive business center in Toronto, which integrates retail shopping malls, large supermarkets, restaurants, conference centers, hotels, apartments, community centers and entertainment centers.
- Oceans Fresh Food Market is located in the multicultural city of Toronto, dedicated to providing food services to customers of different ethnic groups.
- China UnionPay is a joint Bank of China Bank Card, through the CUP interbank transaction clearing system, to achieve interoperability between commercial banking systems and resource sharing, to ensure the cross-bank, cross-regional and cross-border use. China UnionPay has cooperated with more than 400 institutions in China and abroad. The global UnionPay card issuance is more than 3.8 billion. The CUP network is located in urban and rural areas of China and has extended to more than 140 countries in Asia, Europe, America, Oceania, and Africa. area.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada) is a Canadian full license bank. In 2010, ICBC officially became a controlling shareholder by successfully acquiring 70% of the shares of Bank of East Asia, which was officially renamed Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada). Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada) currently has eight branches, five of which are located in the Greater Toronto area of Ontario, two in Vancouver, British Columbia, one in Calgary, Alberta, offering a wide range of clients Retail banking and corporate banking services.
- Bank of China is China’s largest international and diversified banks, on the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and 37 countries to provide customers with comprehensive financial services. Mainly engaged in commercial banking business, including the company’s financial business, personal financial business, and financial market business, and through a wholly owned subsidiary of investment banking business, insurance business, direct investment and investment management business, fund management business, aircraft leasing business.
- China United Network Communications Group Co., Ltd. (China Unicom) is January 6, 2009, in the original China Netcom and the original China Unicom based on the merger, in the country 31 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and overseas countries and There are branches in the area. As of the end of 2008, the assets reached 526.66 billion yuan, the total number of employees was 46.3 million.
- China Guodian Longyuan Electric Power Group Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in the design, development, construction, management, and operation of wind farms. At the same time, also operates thermal power, solar energy, tides, biomass, geothermal and other power generation projects; to the wind farm to provide consulting, maintenance, maintenance, training and other professional services. As of the end of 2013, the company installed capacity reached 14.073 million kilowatts, of which wind power installed capacity of 11.91 million kilowatts.
- Kang Hui is a Chinese news anchor for China Central Television, the main state announcer of China. He is now the Vice-President of the Broadcast, China Central Television. He won the Golden Mike Award in 2008.
- Fliggy is a comprehensive travel service platform under Alibaba. Fliggy integrates thousands of ticket agents, airlines, travel agencies, travel agent resources, direct signing hotels, inn sellers and other comprehensive travel network trading service platforms for special tourists such as special air tickets and travel routes.
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (branded as simply Ctrip) is a Chinese provider of travel services including accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management. Founded in 1999, it is currently the largest online travel agency in China.
- Deer Jet was founded in 1995. It has the largest fleet of business jet in Asian-Pacific region and is the first service provider of business jet leasing, management of private jets, ground handling service and maintenance of business jets, medical evacuation service in the air, and consultation for the purchase of private jets, etc.. Also, it is the pioneer and leader of Chinese business jet industry. According to your demands, we established a “one-stop” service chain from aircraft procurement consultation and financial leasing consultation at the early stage of management to operation, aircraft maintenance, offerings of personalized aircrafts, customized catering, asset insurance, expense settlement, and hangar leasing of aircraft management and to disposal of old aircrafts.
Australia has a close relationship with the world’s leading hotel brands, covering Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Calgary and other places, including Sheraton (Sheraton), Hilton (Hilton), Fair Exclusive hotel brands such as the Royal York, Riz-Carlton, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Marriott, and others.
Australia and the major airlines to cooperate with the Australian International Ticket Center sales in the Canadian industry maintained a strong growth momentum. Air Canada, WestJet, Continental Airlines, DELTA, United, Cathay Pacific, China International Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Eastern Airlines, Air China, Air China, Air Canada, , China Airways, Korean Air, China Southern Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, All Airways, Jet Airways, British Airways and other long-term cooperation to obtain preferential Ticket prices and other priority services to customers.